Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I need a new sewing machine

So, I have this wonderful friend. She's been so gracious to have loaned me her sewing machine since oh, October of last year. She uses it quite a bit, but borrows her neighbors if she has a project or clothing to mend. My dear friend. I love her dearly.

But I need to get my own machine.

Being unemployed, and well, slow in the business department. Not to mention having four kids - I never have the money to just get a freaking sewing machine. I also want an embroidery machine.

So here's my solution, until cash just falls into my lap. I'll find every contest online that is giving away a sewing machine and do what I have to do to enter and possibly win.

If you're one of my friends who already owns a machine, and wins one of these, please consider blessing my family with it *wink*

Anyhow, one of my favorite sites, You Can Make This is opening up a new site this month, You Can Quilt This. They are giving away a sewing machine. I'd love to be able to do a sew-a-long with any forum, not just YCMT or YCQT, with a new sewing machine :o)
Anyhow, check out the site: www.youcanmakethis.com and their blog. Just click on that graphic below.

You Can Make This! Blog

No comments: